The monarch butterfly is one of the most recognizable species in North America and it’s in trouble.
Numbers of monarchs have drastically decreased over the last 20 years, but together we can help bring awareness to this important topic!
- Made out of sustainably sourced airlume cotton = clean cotton ideal for allergy sufferers and sensitive skin
- Designed, dyed and cut in the USA
- Manufactured with almost zero waste—anything that can’t be turned into a tee is either recycled or re-purposed
- Assembled in a WRAP certified, anti-sweatshop environment
- Professionally printed in McCook Lake, South Dakota
- We use fully recyclable and naturally biodegradable packaging—no plastic